This page contains both published and unpublished manuscript of research relevant for persuasion profiling.
Book: Persuasion Profiling
Now available, the book “Persuasion Profiling: How the Internet Knows What makes you Tick” By Dr. M. C. Kaptein.
- Kaptein, M. & Eckles, D. Heterogeneity in the Effects of Persuasion Online. Journal of Interactive Marketing
- Kaptein, M. & Duplinsky, S. Combining Multiple Influence Strategies to Increase Consumer Compliance. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising
- Means Based Adaptive Persuasive Systems (Kaptein, M.C., Duplinsky, S. & Nass, C).
- Adaptive Persuasive Messages In An E-Commerce Setting: the Use Of Persuasion Profiles (Kaptein, M.C.)
- Selecting Effective Means to Any End: Futures and Ethics of Persuasion Profiling (Kaptein, M.C. & Eckles, D.)
- Individual Differences in Persuadability in the Health Promotion Domain (Kaptein, M.C., Lacroix, J., & Privender, S.)
- Can you be persuaded? Individual Differences in Susceptibility to Persuasion (Kaptein, M.C., Markopoulos, P., de Ruyter, B., & Aarts, E.)
If you want to add your own work to this list, or have suggestions for worthwhile additions please leave a comment or contact us directly.